About the Journal
Edukacja Filozoficzna (in English: Philosophical Education, ISSN 0860-3839) is a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal published by the University of Warsaw since 1986.
It is addressed to philosophers of various orientations who are who are interested in sharing knowledge. Our aim is to develop an international and pluralistic community in which we educate and inspire each other on a professional level.
Our Authors come from different universities and research institutions in Poland and abroad. We publish scholarly articles, translations of foreign authors (both historical and contemporary) as well as book reviews and announcements (such as reports from important scientific events). So far, we have published 71 issues of our journal.
- is published in print, but all papers are also available online on the journal’s website free of charge (open access);
- implements principles of best practice in academic publishing to ensure that the journal’s content is of the highest quality;
- is featured on the list of scholarly journals of the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education (20 points);
- is indexed in:
- The Central European Journal in Social Sciences and Humanities (CEJSH) database,
- Google Scholar,
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa (PBN) database,
- ERIH Plus;
- publishes original, peer-reviewed articles in Polish and English, which feature DOI and ORCID identifiers;
- has adopted the standards and ethical principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE);
- encourages Authors to upload their papers to platforms such ResearchGate and Academia.edu following publication.