Philosophical Education (Edukacja Filozoficzna, ISSN 0860-3839) is a scientific journal published by the University of Warsaw since 1986.
It is addressed to all philosophers who are interested in sharing knowledge and getting inspired.
- currently implements the standards for scientific journals;
- is included on the list of scientific journals of the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education (20 points);
- is indexed in the following bases
- Central European Journal in Social Sciences and Humanities (CEJSH),
- Google Scholar,
- Index Copernicus,
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa (PBN),
- ERIH Plus;
- publishes scientific articles in Polish and English, using DOI and ORCID;
- adopted the standards and ethical principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE);
- is published in printed version (as referential), but papers are also available online at the website in open access;
- encourages Authors to make their published papers available at ResearchGate and Academia.edu.